Friday, June 24, 2011

Delta

A few days ago, I changed my Twitter username from wordsforthegods to tinmilitante. Today I changed my blog URL here in Blogger... from wordsforthegods to justwritetin. For quite a while wordsforthegods was the standard username I used in social networks, but even before that I used several different ones. People say I usually pick odd usernames, yet there's a story behind each of them (I won't go into specifics).

If there's one person who loves the idea of change, that's me. I change my hairstyle, my wallpaper, my nail polish, my mobile phone, my hobbies, my anything when I feel like it. Once I was too detached from the world. Recently I re-learned to commit. It is for that reason, I believe, that I am gradually settling down to (hopefully) permanent choices.

Hmmm... let's see.

(Despite saying in my previous post that I did not like writing enough, I decided to continue blogging. Right now I am still uncertain about what I want to do with my love for it. What I am sure about is that I do not want to let it go completely.)

No comments:

Post a Comment