Monday, February 14, 2011

I absolutely love Valentine's day.

Some say Valentine's day is superficial, but to me, Valentine's day is a reminder for everyone to express how they feel for others (romantically or not). Ever since I was a kid, Valentine's day has always been my favorite day of the year. What I like about it is that it's technically just an ordinary day, but everyone's (especially those who are shy about their feelings) given a reason and an opportunity to go ahead and wear their heart on their sleeve.

This Valentine's day, I've been extra courageous about showing my heart. I gave presents to some people who aren't necessarily close to me, but are nevertheless special to me. I greeted almost everyone I came in contact with a Happy Valentine's day (and really meant it), like Alex and Zeus of Starbucks, my classmates and even the guards. In return, I received big smiles and lots of warmth.

From acquaintances and loved ones I received these:

a Villars chocolate bar

a red rose

a box of Ferror Rocher chocolates

a bouquet of pink roses


With open hearts, we all got a taste of heaven. Haaaaa.. I feel good. ♥

Happy Valentine's Day, y'all! *sending everyone a cosmic hug* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment